PARTNER News

Friday, January 21

See what PING can bring

If you've been following my blogs lately, you know that I've just gone crazy about improving my blog rankings.

I've had blogs for years, but never bothered doing much with any of them. But last month, I tried a lining strategy and after five minutes work improved the rank of My DailyWarren.com Marketing blogfrom nothing to huge.

A couple of software changes, a button on my Google toolbar (always there, I just didn't use it) and five new blogs, I'm a blogging maniac!

Since their inception, blogs have been a great way to put out quick updates that search engines love. Now I'm studying PING sites.. public pages where you can get your PING sent to larger numbers of blog watching sites.

I'm already being crawled by the major search engines frequently. Does that mean that PING isn't needed?

And what about all these seperate places that accept the PING? Isn't that a lot like the search engine world.. where there are a zillion sites, but only a few that matter?

Here's on multi submit PING site I like so far

No comments: