PARTNER News

Sunday, July 31

2 in the Top 10 on Google

Been working on promoting my "book marketing expert" reputation using a few of the techniques I teach others to use when establishing themselves as an expert in their field.

My "Potter Marketing" blog promotion, with a press release and cross links from other blogs (including this one) have boosted my ranking for this term on Google.

"Book marketing expert" - Google Search

When last checked, this search had my book marketing expert blog at number 9 and a reference to my press release at number 8. I'd imagine that I'll be firmly in the top 5 in a few weeks.

My new press release about Dan Kuschell's book giveaway has just been posted at book marketing expert news with even more references to the search term.

At the same time, hundreds more of the people on my list were able to find out about the free seminar on prosperity, free book and $400 in bonus gifts that I thought we were done with. And now maybe thousands more will learn about Dan Kushell in the press release.

These are proven techniques. I use them for my clients all the time, but still, it's a cool feeling to see my own rank boosted every once in a while.

No comments: