PARTNER News

Monday, July 11

It’s true, Bridge Phrases Make Better Copy

Honestly, I didn't need to start this sentence with the word Honestly

Unless I want you to read this post.

As you'll find out, (another bridge phrase), these phrases that your English teacher told you to strip out of your writing are actually quite helpful.

Here's a list of common phrases.. think about how they can make your writing flow (unless you're working on an English assignment)

Warren's list Bridge Phrases

And we don't stop there
As if that's not enough
As it turns out
Best of all
But that's just part of the story
But wait there's more,
By now
By the way,
Even better
Fair enough?
Good news!
Here's why
Honestly,
In my experience
It's true
Meanwhile,
My experience is
Nevertheless
No doubt about it
No problem!
No wonder
Now is the time
On the other hand
Really,
Sadly,
Simply stated
These are just a few
Think about it
To make a point
Treat yourself
Truthfully,
What does this mean for you?
What's more
You see
You know,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Marketing Results said...

You know the struggle it can be to come up with the right words to do your selling. And if you’re a newbie, sometimes you don’t know where to begin. And you’ve got to start making money fast. If you're an old hand, you can really appreciate a huge source of new ideas.