PARTNER News

Tuesday, March 1

Look who's standing nest to a pile of giant book.. the best seller book expert

I thought I was over exposed (no, not a reference to "Tweet Naked" from yesterday.. I mean online exposure)... but my mentors say there are a few nooks and crannies on the net where I've not tweeted enough.



We have this HUGE free cross promotion happening this month (free for partners with or without a giant pile of books).



If you want to get a message out, find some people who will buy your goods, or just have a lot of fun helping the world learn about a very good book.. read the press release on my new Squidoo Lens

Amplify’d from www.squidoo.com

Best Seller Book Expert Warren Whitlock News for Authors About Best-Selling Books

See more at www.squidoo.com
 

No comments: