PARTNER News

Friday, March 11

Oh no! Google is checking my grammar

I think I'm in big trouble...



I write with ellipsis (ore is that ellipsises?) and all sorts of odd punctuation.



And a lot of my posts are meant to be read, not for multi page engagements. (which likely would be a good thing for me to think about)



Will Google hate me?

Search Engine Journal logo

The first thing that webmasters need to keep in mind is that low-quality pages will impact all the sites on a domain. While it’s difficult to say precisely what that means, here are a few things to avoid:

  • Pages that duplicate content from another site.
  • Content that has a lot of spelling or grammatical errors.
  • Pages that have notably poor performance on analytics. You should check your bounce rate, time on page, etc., to determine which pages are poor performers.
  • Content that has an ad-to-content ratio that’s heavy on advertisements.
Read more at www.searchenginejournal.com
 

No comments: