PARTNER News

Saturday, October 23

New Flash @BrianSolis is alive

I loved the headline Brian used to talk about Twitter stats.. but thought I'd try to create my own here.. (sort of a market test.. I've already retweeted his version)



And this topic cries out for a little more discussion. Just what Amplify.com is great at. So take a look at all the stats from Edison report and Brian's take on them.. and let's have add our thoughts here.



My take.. Twitter is getting to be very well known, but clearly not as ubiquitous a Facebook or BREATHING.



What do you think? Will everyone tweet? Does Twitter work if you just log in once a week? (I know better than to suggest anyone use it as much as me :)



What would it be like all your friends were accessible by Twitter the way they are by phone?


No comments: