PARTNER News

Sunday, December 5

The Facebook Cartoon Hoax.

When I saw the reports tying the Facebook profile pic change nonsennse to pedophillia, I thought "easier to believe than it stopping child abuse" :)



However it started, it's harmless nonsense. You aren't covering for pedophiles, you aren't going to stop abuse, and you aren't going to loose you Facebook account.



I did like the comment "Can I leave my profile pic the same if I promise to stop hurting children?" That just might be more effective. :)

Amplify’d from www.thatsnonsense.com


CHANGEYOUPRFILE PIC BACK TO NORMAL!! this cartoon thing has been set up by pedos using a registered charity thing to entice kids. Apparently on the 6th of december you will be kicked of fb if u hv cartoon pics. the more folk that put up the cartoon pics the harder it is for the police ...to catch the sickos!!!



Of course the above message is utterly untrue. The whole cartoon profile picture has got nothing to do with any registered charity and Facebook have not announced they will be kicking people off Facebook for having cartoon profile pictures. Fabricated nonsense.
Read more at www.thatsnonsense.com
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wall is getting filled by this junk. unreal what people will believe isn't it? I'm trying to find links to give them since they don't believe me that it's a stupid hoax...Unbelievable. These people are good friends, but I'm thinking about unfriending them because they keep posting this crap...I've already blocked their posts to my wall. But I'm sick of the ignorance to looking it up to verify before posting this crap.

Marketing for Conversion said...

Social network marketing is popularly called as Internet marketing. Social media has become a popular way to share information and content with others. Social Networking Sites are the sites that host social media.