PARTNER News

Wednesday, December 8

what I am showing author live right now

this is part of a webinar

Amplify’d from www.bestsellerauthors.com


Best Seller Roadmaps

If you qualify, you’ll receive

  • ntroduction: I call you to learn about you, your book and your business.

  • Success Assessment. I review your book, any existing marketing, proposals, online presence and information products you have now or are developing

  • Best Seller Roadmap Session. Once we have all the data and know your book and business, we set up a session to build your roadmap.  I will do these sessions myself and show you exactly what you need to do to be more successful with your book, online promotion and marketing. During this session, you can ask any question about publishing or marketing and I will share any resources you might need to get to the goals you have set.

  • Expert Promotion Checklist. Based on your specific needs, I outline a fast track checklist you can use to get results quick from your online and offline marketing.
  • Read more at www.bestsellerauthors.com
     

    No comments: