PARTNER News

Saturday, September 11

Will we need #wherewereyou in the future?

Thanks to Twitter location tweets, the game played to today to remember 9/11 will be moot in the future.



Our phone and the cloud will know where we are.



FYI, I arrived at a Microsoft event early on September 11th, 2001. The hotel said they had no knowledge of anything scheduled. A few minutes later, I called the office an learned of "a bomb like back in 93"



A few days later, I called my Microsoft rep to find out if I'd had the date wrong.. They said "It was cancelled because of the terrorist attacks"



Funny, they had to have cancelled it BEFORE the planes hit.

Amplify’d from weblogs.dailypress.com

I have to hand it to the Washington Post, because they beat me to the punch. They're using the hashtag #wherewereyou today to ask their reader about their memories of Sept. 11. I'm going to blatantly steal their idea and embed a widget so you can follow along. To share your memories, hop on Twitter and post your memory with the hashtag #wherewereyou. If you're not on Twitter, leave a comment.

Read more at weblogs.dailypress.com
 

No comments: