PARTNER News

Monday, November 29

Creating Customized News Feed with @zimbio

I'm always looking for new ways to help my author clients and friends share things easily online.



book marketing strategist Warren Whitlock on Zimbio



One way I've been seeing a lot more new readers here at @amplify is by simply sharing the RSS feed link with a few directories. Since most bloggers would promote their blogs by submitting their feed to multiple directories, it doesn't take much to stand out when you direct attention to your social media feed.



Looking at new directories, I found a long list on one blog.. with several that were just trying to sell a position or ad. Then I saw #zimbio



I'm creating a #wikizine n @zimbo.. more on that when it goes active. In the mean time, I'm sharing some of my best blog posts with others there.



You can follow the fun with this button My Zimbio



Warren Whitlock Zimbio Stories

No comments: