PARTNER News

Tuesday, November 23

I'm think @SallyHogshead is FASCINATING

I devoured Sally Hogshead's book last week and immediately had to check out her web site and blog.



She had two great interviews with other authors that I know and I just had to read and watch.. and then I noticed that most of her blog is not selling Sally..



That's why she's so fascinating

Amplify’d from www.bestsellerauthors.com

fascinate_coverSally Hogshead, wrote a book explaining how to be fascinating. FASCINATE: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation

I just finished reading Sally’s book and have dozens of questions for her whenever I get a chance to do an interview. She’s an expert on her topic and I imagine could produce more content, talk for hours and fascinate you with what she knows.

However, on Sally’s Blog, there are interviews with other authors that would be on interest to anyone wanting to know more about persuasion and fascination.

Sally marketing is for her readers. Provides information that readers will love and draws you in with an appeal to your emotional needs, not hears.

Read more at www.bestsellerauthors.com
 

No comments: