PARTNER News

Saturday, November 13

Will Facebook announce email on Monday #titan

I've got mixed emotions on this.



At first, I used email to track my friends on Facebook... then I turned them off to use Facebook directly.



When I got it tuned to not get 4700 Farmville notes, I started noticing that business friends actually paid attention to message sent in Facebook.



So if I had a @Facebook.com address, would I have to reprint my business cards?

Amplify’d from www.tcmagazine.com

This coming Monday, November 15, will see Facebook holding a new press gathering, and the rumors say its focus will be Project Titan, an email service to rival the likes of Yahoo, Microsoft and Google.

The new service would enable Facebook's 500+ million users to get an @facebook.com email address, and have a more integrated social/email experience. Just bring together emails from other accounts, add Facebook friends, updates, deals, and you've got yourself the next thing to keep people on Facebook even more than before. There's great potential to such a solution so it will be interesting to see how Facebook plays its cards.

Read more at www.tcmagazine.com
 

No comments: