PARTNER News

Tuesday, November 16

Watch @feliciaslattery write here book the right way

I tell authors to start a blog BEFORE they start writing a book.



Often the title, the theme, the direction of the book will change.. SO WHAT?



We are in the age of REAL TIME.. and the time to start getting into the real time is right now.



Go look at the book.. leave a comment and CONNECT with Felecia. If you are a author, you'll learn what she knows (and is learning).. if you are speaker, you need to follow Felicia.. and everyone else.. I think you'll like the book :)

Amplify’d from cinderellainterrupted.com

The reason I created this blog is to work on my next book, Cinderella Interrupted, and to get the feedback, suggestions, opinions, and thoughts of you, my dear reader. I’m writing this book for women who having reached a certain age and certain level of success in their lives yet still find themselves yearning for more, privately thinking to themselves, “I did everything right, but I still feel like there’s got to be more…”

See more at cinderellainterrupted.com
 

No comments: