PARTNER News

Wednesday, August 11

Can I AMP a Facebook Video or @CoachDeb?

I wanted to share this cool clip of my Deb with a special blog post over at http://TwitterHandbook.com that I'm sure thousands would have liked to know about.



Now way to embed, so I tried a couple of times to AMP it.



That failed, so I did this Facebook post. Do go enjoy it there.. worth the extra click



Is is Facebook or Glazer Kennedy that put the restriction on this? Can you tell me?

Amplify’d from www.facebook.com
Warren Whitlock

Warren Whitlock
My Co-Author Deborah Cole Micek talking about Twitter

A video snipet of Coach Deb Micek teaching her Twitter Money Magnet Techniques at the Glazer-Kennedy Social Media Money Magnet Seminar. Discover how to make money with Twitter. This is your Glazer-Kennedy Behind-The-Scenes Look!
Length:4:39
13 minutes ago · · · Share

Read more at www.facebook.com
 

No comments: