PARTNER News

Friday, August 27

Update on my quest to talk to @Clear

Clear has a lot of smart people. They found my phone number and email address and tried talking to me.



First, a tech called while I was out of town. Wow.. if only they could address their tower near my house so easily.



I put all the Clear equipment away and hooked up another connection.. so have to get back to it to find out if the annoying messages are there.. fairly certain that the speed hasn't been fixed, but that will be a fun weekend project to report on



I've been emailed the direct contact info for Clear executives. I suppose if I weren't so big on showing them that everyone deserves to be heard I could act important and get my situation fixed faster that way. Should I?



THIS JUST IN: A guy emailed me tonight telling me that he'd been told I was interested in Clear's plans to improve their social media. I responded "no I don't want to know the future.. I want to have a conversation"... probably didn't make a friend there.



What these people don't seem to get.. 1) I've lived with a tiny fraction of what I pay for for over a year while trying to be their biggest fan and 2) I've talked to people planning for better social media for Clear before.



Hmm.. #2 will be another post.. fun story to add to the mix :)



Am I crazy for asking Clear to answer me in public?

Amplify’d from laserpage.com

Clear Gets Weirder By The Day

1) The problem could be fixed so I don’t get shut down every 12 hours

2) It’s more important to follow policy than to communicate or solve a problem

Read more at laserpage.com
 

No comments: