PARTNER News

Saturday, August 21

@egoldstein thinking about amplify.. I could get more conversations if..

I've done an informal count on how many interactions, likes, comment, etc I get on a post sharing others articles, post and pages.



The AMPLIFY logo on Facebook pretty much kills any conversation.



Don't know why.. it's an attention getter, the primary purpose for a photo on Facebook. But it's also a corporate logo rather than a visual to go with the story.



On my FB feed, there are lots of Amplify logs, and since I've been doing that.. a lot less total interaction on everything I do there. You'd have to factor in what I replaced, my schedule during August, what I'm talking about about and how much I interact on friends posts to get anything to count on.. but my gut say "I don't like all those logos"



I'd like to have my defaul action for FB go to a PAGE. When I tried to turn it off my main stream, I lost the ability to post on a page.



(frankly, my biggest problem is that I don't check the autopost section at all.. when I do, the posting is much better :)



Which brings up my other problem...



I love amplify.com and wanted to make it a primary content creation site for me. But there are severe ligations.



1. (can't find numbered list button) text formating not quite there



2. Photos can't be upladed while writing



3. Limits on where I can post. I'd like YOUR front end to MY blog for some posts



A quick look at my stream will prove I'm not just complaining.. I use Amplify and lot anad will continue to love you guys no matter what.

No comments: