PARTNER News

Sunday, August 29

Video Blogging Tips from @nikki_blogworld

Amplify’d from www.blogworld.com

Here are a few tips that I’ve learned from the (few) vlogs I’ve created:

  • Keep it Natural. I try not to be too scripted, although I think about the points I’m trying to make before I actually begin filming!


  • Do a Couple Takes. It’s fine to redo your video – once, twice, even twenty times – to get it to the point you’re comfortable putting it online for the world to see!
  • Look at the Camera. It may feel awkward, but it will feel more awkward to a viewer who watches you staring out the window while talking!
  • Get Creative. Try a fun background, use props, or inject some personality into your video. Use body language and humor to make the video interesting.
  • Keep Your Audience in Mind. Always keep your blog readership in mind, encourage them to join in the discussion, but be careful of your word choices!
Read more at www.blogworld.com
 

No comments: