PARTNER News

Friday, August 27

If I had time, I'd set up a @jimkukral rocks website

Jim encourages us to get his attention, so I followed his tweet link to this post and thought that a iTvKukral would be just the ticket

Amplify’d from www.dailyblogtips.com

Some people are saying that this new device will revolutionize the TV industry. It will probably be connected with Apple iTunes, where people will be able to buy shows on demand and what not.

Anyway my plan would be to put the website up today, start putting some content there about the iTV rumors, and start building some backlinks. Then on September 1st I would follow Apple’s announcement closely, and if the iTV turns out to be the product they are announcing, I would keep building/promoting the site to make it an authority inside its niche.

Read more at www.dailyblogtips.com
 

No comments: