PARTNER News

Sunday, August 29

"Make Shareability a Prioriy" via @ChrisBrogan

Chris will teach you what you need to make your blog post sharable.



I use them all, and more. I like to share great content.. nothing get others to feel compelled to share your great content more than you sharing theres



(hint: this assumes that there is GREAT CONTENT to share)

Amplify’d from www.facebook.com
Chris Brogan

Make Shareability a Priority

I have three stages to how I encourage sharing of posts on my site. Sharing, I believe, and shareability (not exactly a real word), are important for your blog (for most websites). Here’s my methodology.

Make Shareability a Priority

If you’re hoping to grow your blogging community (and/or distribute ideas beyond your small circle), then shareability is the key factor. It should become part of your formula for how you do everything you do. Back in 2006, I coined this phrase: ” Give your ideas handles.” It’s still just as pertinent.

Oh, and be sure that you’re making good use of Creative Commons as your document licensing of choice. For instance, share your Flickr photos, please.

Read more at www.facebook.com
 

No comments: