PARTNER News

Saturday, August 7

Worse Facebook Page Promotion Ever?

I was playing around with my brand new Facebook PAGE.. wondering what I might add to create some instant value and get things started.



I've already hooked up the RSS feed of this stream throngs of FB fans can enjoy what you are seeing.



Then I put up some photos. .. and realize how much I hate looking at my picture all day.



Asking friends and authors to add photo of them and me?



No way, I'd rather have photos I can stand to look at

Amplify’d from www.facebook.com

Marketing Strategist Warren Whitlock

I really can't stand looking at pictures of me. Much prefer seeing other people in the photos.

Do you have a photo of you and me? PLEASE upload here.

Hmmm, better yet. If you are a friend of the page, upload you and you book, you and someone famous.. with our without me.

Who want to look at me all day?
a few seconds agoNaNNaNNaN at NaN:NaN clear
Marketing Strategist Warren Whitlock
See more at www.facebook.com
 

No comments: